Nigeria U-23s head coach Samson Siasia has invited 30 home-based players ahead of preparations for the men’s football event of the 2016 Rio Olympic Games.
According to thenff.com, among the invited players invited by Siasia include Emmanuel Daniel, Erhun Obanor, Stanley Dimgba, Kufre Ebong, Ndifreke Effiong, Ubong Ekpai and Daniel Etor.
Siasia also extended invitation to new players like Godwin Obaje, Julius Emiloju, Ifeanyi Mathew, Kabiru Moshood and Harrison Ibukun.
The invited players are expected to arrive at the Starview Hotel, Gwarinpa Estate, Abuja on Tuesday with their international passports, while training commences on Wednesday.
Meanwhile, Siasia will depart the country for Brazil on Tuesda, for the football event draw which comes up on Thursday at the Macarana Stadium.
THE INVITED PLAYERS
1. Emmanuel Daniel (Enugu Rangers)
2. Yusuf Mohammed (Kano Pillars)
3. Daniel Emmanson (Akwa United)
4. Omasteye Alex (First Bank)
5. Sincere Seth (Rhapsody FC)
6. Oduduwa Segun (Nath FC)
7. Obanor Erhun (MFM FC)
8. Ahamefule Chizoba (Abia Warriors)
9. Ndifreke Effiong (Abia Warriors)
10. Chima Akas (Enyimba FC)
11. Timothy Danladi (Katsina United)
12. Stanley Okorom (MFM FC)
13. Harrison Ibukun (Akwa United)
14. Ubong Ekpai (Akwa United)
15. David Itoho (Nath FC)
16. Kabiru Moshood (Ikorodu United)
17. Bright Onyedikachi (FC IfeanyiUbah)
18. Ifeanyi Mathew (Kano Pillars)
19. Tiongoli Tonbara (Bayelsa United)
20. Olisah Ndah (Rivers FC)
21. Julius Emiloju (MFM FC)
22. Joseph Osadiaye (Enyimba FC)
23. Daniel Etor (Enyimba FC)
24. Austine Dimgba (Sunshine Stars)
25. Ezekiel Mbah (Kano Pillars)
26. Abdulrahman Taiwo (Kwara United)
27. Godwin Obaje (Wikki Tourists)
28. Kufre Ebong (Akwa United)
29. Uchenna Agha (Freestans FC)
30. Godwin Aguda (Rangers FC)
Got a news tip/information for us? Email email@example.com
Follow us on twitter @thesheetng
BBM Channel: C0042057A
Like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com / The Sheet
This is a 2015 Copyright of thesheet.ng. You may wish to request express approval from thesheet.ng to republish