Nigerian politicians have a way of making the masses believe they are in the same shoes with them. From buying roasted plantain by the road side to wearing primary school uniforms, you can’t just beat Nigerian politicians at their game.
Here are the 5 images every Nigerians will relate with when they remember an average politician;
- Governor Ayodele Fayose performing his ‘duties’ to the people of Ekiti…
…stomach infrastructure at its peak
- That moment Governor Rauf Aregbesola and his cabinet members returns to primary school…
…’water don pass garri be dat’
3. You can’t just help yourself than laugh…
…when Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon speaks on the state of the nation, especially with all his crinkum-crankum vocab…lol
4. Hmmmmmmmn! Politicians eat roadside plantain too? One will think they are demigods of a kind…
…. Mr Fashola can’t help, but to satisfy his hunger just like every normal Nigerian will do
5. Edo Governorship election is around the corner, and the contenders are already ‘relating’ with the masses…
…anything to get the much needed votes….
Got a news tip/information for us? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on twitter @thesheetng
BBM Channel: C0042057A
Like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com / The Sheet
This is a 2016 Copyright of thesheet.ng. You may wish to request express approval from thesheet.ng to republish.