Today, #VPPresidentialpolicydialogue organized by Lagos Chamber of Commerce held in Lagos and had in attendance the Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, and other relevant authorities in the field of business present. They all gave their truthful contribution, reviewing achievements and acknowledging that there are more hurdles
Following this, Nigerians took to twitter to react. Thesheet.ng brings you five of the best twitter reactions.
- @mz_wakiki: wants to know the plans in place to move the country out of current economic mess…
2. @ibroyakng thinks the government is all talk, talk and no action
3. @Pribcemayorwar is not getting deceived…
After all the town hall meetings, dollar would still rise, and salaries would not be paid.
Govt of deceit! #vppresidentialpolicydialogue
— Amb. Mayowa Adeyemi (@Princemayorwar) August 11, 2016
4. @victorpaulobk: Is asking what the economic policy of the government is…
5. For @OminiAho stable electricity is the first thing Nigeria needs…
— Omini (@OminiAho) August 11, 2016
Got a news tip/information for us? Email email@example.com
Follow us on twitter @thesheetng
BBM Channel: C0042057A
Like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com / The Sheet
This is a 2015 Copyright of thesheet.ng. You may wish to request express approval from thesheet.ng to republish.