This morning, the Nigerian twitter-sphere was greeted with the news that somehow, the Super Eagles manage to remain coachless following the inability of the NFF to meet the demands of supposed heir apparent, Frenchman Paul Le Guen. Elsewhere, the Melaye-Tinubu beef rumbles on with no end in sight as women on both sides of the divide continue to protest. People also commented on the current cold war between former Police boss Solomon Arase and his successor.
Thesheet.ng compiles 5 of the best tweets that will surely make your day.
1. @martynlaurens: Thinks the NFF Is confused.
— OnyeEze1. (@martynlaurens) July 20, 2016
2. @oladodo88: We also couldn’t help this. This #LeGuenLaGone is most hilarious.
— Saheed Oladosu (@oladodo88) July 20, 2016
3. @memannajwa: seem to think Dino is taking the shine off Fayose.
Dino has taken the shine from fayose…. tsk tsk tsk… I expect fayose to come up with something more moronic in the next few days
— mina (@mamannajwa) July 16, 2016
4. @c0delll thinks Corruption is everywhere. We agree.
— C0DE3 (@c0deIII) July 20, 2016
5. @fowneyfadae: says the police should have dorted their differences ‘in camera’
— 'Folaranmi Onifade (@fowneyfadae) July 20, 2016
SEE ALSO: 7 TOP TWEETS OF THE DAY
Got a news tip/information for us? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on twitter @thesheetng
BBM Channel: C0042057A
Like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com / The Sheet
This is a 2016 Copyright of thesheet.ng. You may wish to request express approval from thesheet.ng to republish.