Remember we brought you details of the seizure of Silverbird Entertainment owned by senator Ben Murray-Bruce. The senator popularly called Mr Common Sense took to his twitter handle yesterday to explain why he didn’t react to the story.
Trust thesheet.ng to bring you the top 5 reactions of Nigerians who came up with funny tweets to laugh their asses out:
- Oga common sense himself @benmurraybruce sparked the whole brouhaha with this tweet.
Someone asked why I never react to these malicious websites and their false stories. The more you react the more relevant you make them.
— Ben Murray-Bruce (@benmurraybruce) June 28, 2016
2. But @Joevankas won’t let the amiable senator drink water drop cup.
@benmurraybruce no need to react sir. Just sell the property and pay back the debt. Your commonsense only applies when talking down Buhari ?
— Joseph (@Joevankas) June 28, 2016
3. @ziliyax must be a miner else… what’s with all the digging?
— HAJJI (@ziliyax) June 28, 2016
4. It seems @aderemmi wants to epp out. Lol
@benmurraybruce Question: Did you take a loan from the bank or are you in debt to any bank in Nigeria
— Josh (@aderemmi) June 28, 2016
5. Always the one to seize the opportunity when she sees it @flezimarie just wants to sell her ‘wares’.
@benmurraybruce Hello do u need a rich sugar mum or dad, who can foot your bills. Call or whatsApp Mrs Marie on 08166490591 for hook up
— flazier marie (@flezmarie) June 28, 2016
SEE ALSO: 5 TOP TWEETS OF THE DAY
Got a news tip/information for us? Email email@example.com
Follow us on twitter @thesheetng
BBM Channel: C0042057A
Like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com / The Sheet
This is a 2016 Copyright of thesheet.ng. You may wish to request express approval from thesheet.ng to republish