- Go ahead, I know you can solve this if you are true Nigerian child;
2. Should I say you should avoid getting to events early in Nigeria? Well, you decide, but this is what happens when you arrive on time;
Ghen! Ghen! Empty!
3. Have you ever rushed out of the house cos you are an hour late to a topical Nigerian event only to get there and find out that they are ” setting up the venue”? I can only imagine the look on your face;
4. So you know when Nigerians say I’m on my way or I’m almost there;
Still in bed.
5. The look on your face when your father said he sent in some money into your account yesterday but your bank suffers from “African time syndrome” to send you an alert;
Ah! What’s going on man?
Got a news tip/information for us? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on twitter @thesheetng
BBM Channel: C0042057A
Like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com / The Sheet
This is a 2015 Copyright of thesheet.ng. You may wish to request express approval from thesheet.ng to republish.