The Elite Model Look Nigeria 2018 national casting held at the Eko Hotel and Suites Victoria Island Lagos today the 14th of July.
For the 11th edition premium champagne brand Veuve Clicquot sponsored the presentation of top 10 models and cocktail announcement party to unveil winners for this year’s contest.
The winners of this year’s edition are Olivia and Nosa.
Elizabeth Oputa, Moët Hennessy Manager of Champagnes and Wines portfolio had this to say “We look forward to maintaining a long-lasting relationship with Elite Model Look Nigeria as we continue to build together a culture that appreciates arts, fashion and lifestyle”.
Guests were treated to glasses of the premium Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label, Veuve Clicquot Rosé as well as champagne cocktails with Veuve Clicquot Rich.
Here are a few photos from the Cocktail event:
SEE ALSO: This 19-Year-Old Nigerian is the Youngest Designer to Ever Present at NYFW [PHOTOS]
Do you have a story you care about or is there an issue you want Thesheet.ng to look into? Email your story ideas or suggestions to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish, you can also send your stories, pictures and videos to our
Whatsapp number: 09090480519
or any of our Social Media platforms:
Twitter (tweet at us or DM): @thesheetng
This is a 2018 Copyright of thesheet.ng. You may wish to request express approval from thesheet.ng to republish.
Read it Later
SOMEWHERE ELSE ON THE SHEET
- Style Spotlight: Mariam Mohammed Steps Out In Walid Atallah For Magazine Launch [OPEN]
- Adebola Williams, Toyosi Akerele-Ogunsiji, Bolanle Olukanni, others to speak at the second edition of #HandleItAfrica Conference [OPEN]
- HEARTY NEW YEAR GIFT!! All The Amazing PHOTOS From Alibaba’s ‘January 1st Concert’ [LOOK]
- Fashion Slayers! Brian Okwara, AY, Alex Ekubo, Others Stun At “Fast And Funny” 2016 (PHOTOS)
- Gbam! “If My Boobs Offend You, Look Away” – OAP Gbemi [PHOTO]
- Mary Akopobome Launches Purple Girl Foundation to support Girl-child education in Nigeria [LOOK]
- Checkout Ebuka And AY’S Reaction To Kiki Osinbanjo’s Look At MerryMen Premiere [SEE]
- Check Out First Photos From Day 2 Of The Africa Fashion Week 2015
- Chef Fregz Is Blessing the Palates of Lagos with a 2-day Exclusive Seafood Dinner Experience [OPEN]
- ‘The 30 Billion Experience’ – How Davido SURPRISED Oba of Elegushi at his 26th Birthday Dinner in Lagos [SEE]
- LEGENDS! Kwam 1, Onyeka Onwenu, Sir Shina Peters, Queen Salawa Abeni, Bright Chimezie, and Gloria Ibru Storm Lagos For ‘The Monarch Experience’ [OPEN]
- EXHIBITION BY SIMPLE GIFT & INTERIOR