HOT MESS!! SEE How Woman’s Fart Sparked Fire During Surgery [PHOTO]

0
103
Woman's fart sparked fire during surgery in Tokyo.
Woman’s fart sparked fire during surgery in Tokyo.

A woman sustained a high degree of burns after her fart sparked up fire while she was undergoing surgery in a hospital.

The unnamed woman’s fart caused a laser to burst into flames at Tokyo Medical University Hospital.

The surgery involved a laser being applied to her cervix but while the entire process was still in progress, the woman passed wind, sparking a fire.

The horrifying event happened on April 15, 2016 at the hospital but came to light this week after a committee of external experts examined the case.

w-initiative

The report also mentioned that no flammable materials were in the operation room at the time of the surgery and that the equipment for the operation was functioning normally.

It concluded: “When the patient’s intestinal gas leaked into the space of the operation (room), it ignited with the irradiation of the laser, and the burning spread, eventually reaching the surgical drape and causing the fire.”

The Tokyo Medical University Hospital is an acute care facility that claims to be the only facility in Japan to carry out surgery using robots.

SEE ALSO: Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup [SEE BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS]


Got a news tip/information for us? Email info@thesheet.ng

Follow us on twitter @thesheetng

BBM Channel: C0042057A

Like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com / The Sheet

This is a 2016 Copyright of thesheet.ng. You may wish to request express approval from thesheet.ng to republish.

She was left screaming in agony after the fire burnt most of her body, waist and legs, according to a report into the incident.

SUBSCRIBE TO TheSheet TV

YOUR REACTION?
  • Nawaooo 
  • OMG 
  • LOL 
  • Amazing 
  • So sad 
  • Boring 
FavoriteLoadingRead it Later
Facebook Comments

Leave a Reply