The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has organised a 2-day National Youth Summit in Abuja aimed at sensitising the youth and to ensure free and fair elections which are also devoid of Violence. To achieve this goal, the electoral body today unveiled a number of Nigerian celebrities as its ambassadors.
The summit, organised in partnership with UNDP-DGD, kicked off on Monday January 19, 2015 and is themed: ‘Nigerian Youth: Working for peaceful elections, Deepening our Democracy’.
INEC unveiled Nollywood actors Jim Iyke, Mike Godson, Gideon Okeke, Gbenro Ajibade, Big Brother finalist, Tayo Faniran; singer, Frank Edwards among others.
Got a news tip/information for us? Email: email@example.com.
Follow us on Twitter @thesheetng and Facebook at facebook.com/thesheet.
Read it Later
SOMEWHERE ELSE ON THE SHEET
- INEC Insists On Use Of Card Readers For Elections
- ‘You Have Nothing To Fear’ – INEC, NYSC Assures Corp Members Of Safety During Elections
- 2015 General Elections: Southern Leaders Reiterate Call For Jega’s Resignation
- 5 Nigerian Celebrities’ Sleeping Swag
- National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki, Calls For Postponement Of February Elections
- INEC’s List Educational Qualifications For Presidential Candidates, Shows Buhari With Just WASC
- INEC Releases Breakdown Of PVC Distribution, Shares 38 Million PVCs Nationwide
- RED CARPET!! RMD, Gideon Okeke, Mike Ezurounye, Others Turn Up For Funmi Holder’s ‘The Grudge’ Movie Premiere [PHOTOS]
- Gideon Okeke vs Chiwetalu Agu: Everyone’s Entitled To Their Opinions Or Aren’t They? [CLICK]
- CONFESSION! OPC Leader, Fredrick Fasheun Says ‘They’ Got INEC To Shift The Elections Because Buhari Would Have Won On February 14!
- Akwa Ibom Guber Polls: Tribunal orders rerun in 18 LGAs
- Bundle Of Joy! Actor, Gideon Okeke, Welcomes First Child