Media personality Toke Makinwa in her weekly vlog, Toke Moment, she addressed the issue of snooping around your man’s things.
In the video, she responded to an email she received from a vlog watcher in which the watcher talks about going through her man’s phone and finding out her boyfriend is still in love with his ex.
Toke gives her opinion on the situation while admitting she’s a proud snooper. She adds that the best way to find out things about your man is to snoop.
See video below
Do you agree with her?
Share your views
SEE ALSO:Winners And Losers Of Last Week: Dino Melaye, Toyin Saraki, Darey Alade, Ono Bello, Maye Ayida, /Toke Makinwa et al
Got a news tip/information for us? Email email@example.com
Follow us on twitter @thesheetng
BBM Channel: C0042057A
Like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com / The Sheet
This is a 2015 Copyright of thesheet.ng. You may wish to request express approval from thesheet.ng to republish
Read it Later
SOMEWHERE ELSE ON THE SHEET
- Wizkid Notches A Step Higher, As Alicia Keys And Swizz Beatz Endorses His 2014 Album
- I Am Addicted To Alcohol, Drugs- Majek Fashek
- I Didn’t Lobby To Be Signed By Olamide – Adekunle Gold
- Is Timaya Guilty Of Rape (A Legal Analysis)
- I Am Jealous Of 2 Face And P Square- Popular Rapper, Phyno
- 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy
- Popular Singer, Patoranking Says , He Is Too Young To Get Married At Just 25
- #Playdata: Eldee’s Gift To The World
- I Must Sleep With Cristiano Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire –President Of National Association of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis
- Most Nigerian men Just Want Women To Run After Them Just For Having Little Money- Popular TV Personality, Chigul
- Good Sex Turns Me On – Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex
- Help Me Beg My Wife, I Don’t Want A Broken Home, Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu’s Husband Pleads