A Media/Publishing Firm in Ikeja, Lagos, has vacancies for Marketing/Business Development Executives.
Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships.
- Identify, Locate and propose potential business deals by contacting potential clients; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by integrating new businesses that align with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating clients’ needs and goals.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Candidates must be self-motivated with a strong drive and commitment to achieving agreed objectives
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in Marketing, Business/Operations Management
- Experience in managing the start up phase of a business and an entrepreneurial mindset is key
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite applications
- Proven ability to work with Management in setting and achieving organizational targets
- Proven track record in sales and negotiation
- Strong oral and written communication and networking skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and convincingly to a broad range of audiences
- Experience in managing simultaneous tasks and must be a good team player
- Ability to effectively manage time, schedules and multiple priorities
- Must be commercially driven person with a track record of meeting high sales targets
- Business Administration, Finance, Marketing/Social Science with BSC or HND qualification from a recognized University or Polytechnic.
Important Note: Closing date for this application is Saturday, July 11, 2015
Interested Candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com
Got a news tip/information for us? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on twitter @thesheetng
BBM Channel: C0042057A
Like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com / The Sheet
This is a 2015 Copyright of thesheet.ng. You may wish to request express approval from thesheet.ng to republish