Media executive, Debola Williams listed 20 things that shouldn’t be done in 2018. See the list below:
1. Don’t give your love as bait, it’s not worth it
2. Don’t give your value for gain only, it’s too short sighted.
3. Don’t kill your self with heart ache; It’s not useful.
4. Because you have no truth, You accuse others without proof #DontDoIt
5. Because you want to look rich, you go broke trying #DontDoIt
6. You are broke but this opportunity is beneath you #DontDoIt
7. He said; they said, in 2018, #DontDoIt (Focus on ideas and changing the world)
8. I am afraid, I am unsure, I can’t, how do you know it will work? #DontDoIt (Or how far has not moving got you?)
9. I am not beautiful enough, my nose is not straight enough, I am not good enough. #DontDoIt (You have no value if you are the same with everyone else)
10. I’m just doing this to get by… to survive…
#DontDoIt (Find your why, even if it’s to be a janitor)
11. A relationship doesn’t ever make sacrifices for you and you keep singing “it will get better”
12. Company that doesn’t motivate, energize, inform or inspire #DontDoIt
13. If it brings the worst out of you, gets emotions high, makes you the person you think you are not and it’s not for the better #DontDoIt
14a. “I just said that to them, not doing it. Lol.” #DontDoIt
14b. “Let’s just do it sha” #DontDoIt (Flee from mediocrity)
15. People will gift you their trust, don’t mess with it!
16. Their heart, don’t toy with it
17. Their secrets, don’t tear at it
18. Their faith, don’t smash it
19. Their love, don’t walk over it
Note, Everything in Life is a gift and If someone messes up the gift you gave them, don’t beat yourself up. Smile and walk way knowing their worth is small and their measure too Little. It’s on them, not you.
20. And #DontDoIt too, don’t be the small, dirty person.
May 2018 be all you’ve dreamed and more Debola Williams, is a Nigerian media entrepreneur, journalist, political activist and motivational speaker.
Alongside Chude Jideonwo, he is a co-founder of Red Africa (home of The Future Awards Africa, YNaija, and StateCraft Inc). He is also the Chief Executive Officer of Statecraft Inc. Described as “the man with the golden touch” by Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-Addo, Debola has helped 3 African Presidents get elected.
Got a news tip/information for us? Email email@example.com
Follow us on twitter @thesheet
Like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com / The Sheet
This is a 2018 Copyright of thesheet.ng. You may wish to request express approval from thesheet.ng to republish.