Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill are K-I-S-S-I-N-G. After weeks of speculation, the rappers are finally going public with their relationship.
The “Anaconda” rapper posted a sweet photo of her and her new boo on Instagram on Monday. The couple looks in love as Meek wraps his arms around Nicki and kisses her on the cheek while she blushes.
This is Nicki’s first relationship since breaking up with her longtime boyfriend Safaree Samuels last year. She has previously denied any romantic relationship with the Philly rapper, but this new pic says otherwise.
“We’re friends. He’s dope. Shout out to him,” Nicki told Big Boy in December.
Got a news tip/information for us? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Twitter @thesheetng and Facebook at facebook.com/thesheet.
Read it Later
SOMEWHERE ELSE ON THE SHEET
- I’m Not Carrying Meek Mill’s Baby, Says Nicki Minaj
- I have no beef with Drake- Diddy
- Omo Baba Olowo! Nicki Minaj’s Boyfriend, Meek Mill, Confirms Collaboration With Davido
- HMMM!!! See Nicki Minaj’s Response To Ex-Lover, Safaree’s New Single About Their Relationship
- REVEALED: Nicki Minaj’s New Boo Is A Rekindled Relationship From Her Past [OPEN]
- BET Awards 2015: See If Your Favourite Artistes Made The Winners List
- 5 Nigerians Who Are Pushing Fashion Boundaries And Setting Trends
- OH NO!!! RnB Sensation August Alsina Is Going Blind
- WOW! ‘Woju’ Crooner, Kiss Daniel, Graduated With Honours
- #BOSS THINGS! Burna Boy May Start Giving Out Cars
- Annie Idibia Responds To Controversial Photos Of 2Face & Baby Mama Pero Adeniyi
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Bans Songs By Olamide, Davido, Wizkid, Phyno, Reminisce And Others (See Full List Of Songs)