OUCH!!! Woman Hospitalised After Huge Vibrator Got Stuck Inside Her Bum [PHOTOS]

2
422
Female Legs On Bed. (Photo Credit: Sheknows)
Female Legs On Bed. (Photo Credit: Sheknows)

A woman was hospitalised after a seven-inch long vibrator got stuck up her bum as while she was performing sex acts with her lover.

At first, the woman, Emma Phillips thought her partner, Lee Miller, 29, hid the sex toy somewhere but only realised it was somewhere stuck in her bum passage during the early hours of Saturday.

Emma Philips in the hospital after surgery. (Photo Credit: Mercury)
Emma Philips in the hospital after surgery. (Photo Credit: Mercury)

After the toy was surgically removed, Emma who is a student teacher from Wallasey, Merseyside has spoken up with a warning to people with a similar encounter not to crawl into their shells because they don’t want to feel embarrassed.

She said: “We were looking around the bed in case it had fallen out.

w-initiative

“When I leaned on my stomach I could feel it vibrating – it was stuck low down and at one point was even wedged behind my hip.”

Emma PPhilips holding a replica of the sex toy that got stuck up her bum/ (Photo Credit: Mercury)
Emma PPhilips holding a replica of the sex toy that got stuck up her bum/ (Photo Credit: Mercury)

The amorous couple tried to extract the toy, bought for £28 as part of a couple’s sex aid pack, using a variety of DIY methods but to no avail.

Emma said: “For a while Lee was suggesting all kinds of wonderful options.

“He tried a kitchen fork handle, which we won’t be using again, and said he could feel it at one point but that it was too far up – it was a goner.

“He tried BBQ prongs too but after a certain point – after an hour of trying – we knew were going to have to go to hospital. We were both a bit shocked.”

Emma Philips in the hospital after surgery. (Photo Credit: Mercury)
Emma Philips in the hospital after surgery. (Photo Credit: Mercury)

Emma who initially saw the funny side of the incident quickly realised that she would need medical help.

She said: “We’d both been drinking the night before so we couldn’t drive. I had to make the most embarrassing call to the ambulance at 7am.

“The call handler said ‘tell me exactly what the problem is’ so I had to tell him.”

Within five minutes an ambulance arrived and rushed the pair to Wrexham Maelor Hospital in Wrexham, North Wales.

Emma spent the 45-minute journey perched on one of the seats and was hurried into a room for observations.

Emma said: “At that point it was just more surreal than anything. I didn’t feel much pain at that point – I was in too much shock.”

Emma Philips and her partner Lee Miller. (Photo Credit: Mercury)
Emma Philips and her partner Lee Miller. (Photo Credit: Mercury)

Doctors carried out an x-ray to work out where the still-buzzing vibrator was and realised it was too high up and would be too painful for them to manually extract it while she was awake.

Emma said: “I think at that point it started getting quite serious.

“The doctors were really good – they all moved quite quickly and were so reassuring telling me they saw it quite often which was quite a relief.

“At first we were jokey about it but then realised it wasn’t much of a joke especially when there was talk of going through my stomach if they couldn’t get it.”

As she was being wheeled to theatre doctors told Emma if they couldn’t extract it rectally they would have to go through the bowel and take some out which could mean at least six months with a colostomy bag.

Emma said: “I think before that I thought of it as just a little operation to get it out, I still wasn’t taking it that seriously.

“When he said that – that only when I woke up would I know whether they would have to cut me open – it was really scary.”

At 12pm Emma underwent the minute-and-a-half surgery which involved placing a camera down her throat and the surgeon pressing on her stomach before manually extracting it.

Doctors offered her the toy as a keepsake but she declined.

She was discharged at around 6.30pm before tentatively making her way home to see her two-year-old daughter.

Emma said: “My daughter was staying with my mum and dad as I stayed at Lee’s the night before.

“I wasn’t going to tell them but then I was going into surgery I knew we were going to have to say something so I told my mum the real reason.

“I just took some painkillers and was told not to use stuff like that again until I was ready.

“I’ve learnt that I’ll need to be a bit more careful in the future.

“Lee’s not been scarred by it – he just thinks it’s funny. I think he should have one up his bum and take one for the team.”

“We weren’t going to do anything about it because of the embarrassment – there’s a big taboo about it – but we knew we needed help.

“I want to say a massive thank you to the ambulance crew and Wrexham Hospital staff who were really good, really reassuring and non-judgemental.

“There is a big taboo about this, but it really isn’t a big deal.

“You hear about people becoming really ill or even dying because they’re too embarrassed to get help – I would hate that to happen to someone.”

SEE ALSO: MOTHER FROM HELL!!! Woman Strangles Daughter, Dumps Corpse In A River [SEE] 


Got a news tip/information for us? Email info@thesheet.ng

Follow us on twitter @thesheetng

BBM Channel: C0042057A

Like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com / The Sheet

This is a 2016 Copyright of thesheet.ng. You may wish to request express approval from thesheet.ng to republish.

SUBSCRIBE TO TheSheet TV

YOUR REACTION?
  • Nawaooo 
  • OMG 
  • LOL 
  • Amazing 
  • So sad 
  • Boring 
FavoriteLoadingRead it Later
Facebook Comments

2 COMMENTS

Leave a Reply