American hip hop act, Drake has postponed his ongoing Summer Sixteen Tour over long time ankle injury.
Drake who made this known through his OVO blog on Wednesday, October 5th, said he will resume the tour after full recovery.
The rapper has been battling with his ankle since last month.
“We are over 50 shows in and I have done everything to power through my recent ankle injury and leave it all out there on the stage every night. I hate to be told I can’t do something, but under doctor’s orders to allow me time to recuperate, I am forced to postpone the intense three shows in a row in cities which have only ever shown me unconditional support,” he wrote.
The rapper also apologized his fans who have already gotten tickets for the show, saying he ” only want to give you the best show you deserve.
“I am crushed to even be typing this announcement because I feel like I am letting my fans in these cities down,” Drake continued. “I only want to give you the best show you deserve, I promise, I will make it up to you. I can’t wait to see you all again with new music and a stronger ankle.”