SEX GONE SOUR!! Couple Hospitalized After Using ‘Nylon’ As Condom During First Time Sex [SEE]

1
285

Feet, sex, bedTypical of what happens in ‘Sex sent me to the Emergency Room, two students have been hospitalized owing to serious injuries they sustained while having sex for the first time.

The duo were said to have used a plastic bag as a condom because they were feeling too shy to get one outside.

They were treated in hospital for genital lesions, abrasions and bleeding.

Deputy director of Hanoi Kidney Hospital, Doctor Nguyen The Luong, said that the couple were both college students.

w-initiative

Luong added that the pair, who live in Vietnam, have been examined and are on antibiotics to help them recover.

They can cause scratches and vaginal tearing and are not suitable for the protection offered by condoms.

SEE ALSO: Confusion As Pastor Slumps And Dies On The Altar During Service [CLICK]


Got a news tip/information for us? Email info@thesheet.ng

Follow us on twitter @thesheetng

BBM Channel: C0042057A

Like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com / The Sheet

This is a 2016 Copyright of thesheet.ng. You may wish to request express approval from thesheet.ng to republish.

SUBSCRIBE TO TheSheet TV

YOUR REACTION?
  • Nawaooo 
  • OMG 
  • LOL 
  • Amazing 
  • So sad 
  • Boring 
FavoriteLoadingRead it Later
Facebook Comments

1 COMMENT

Leave a Reply