Passnownow.com is Nigeria’s leading e-learning and social platform which provides the opportunity for Nigerian teens to learn and socialise. We are currently looking forward to working with suitably qualified teenagers for a period of one month under the Passnownow.com Internship Program. Selected candidates will get the opportunity to:
- Gain relevant experiences in the field of Social Enterprise and specifically, the running of an educational program for young people in Nigeria.
- Get insights into fields like Project Management, Communication and Event Organisations.
- Be part of a vibrant, dynamic and professional team.
We expect all our Interns to possess the following skills-
- Good communication skills (Good knowledge of the English language)
- Adequate proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word
- A good team spirit
- Highly motivated
- Previous experience in an office environment would be an added advantage.
If you posses the above skills, then we are looking for you!
Passnownow.com is hoping to offer some suitably qualified candidates full time internship positions at our Office in Lagos. Candidates must be enthusiastic about gaining professional experiences and must be committed towards helping to manage the Passnownow.com platform.
The interns are expected to support the Passnownwo.com Team in the following areas:
- Content Creation
- Preparing and updating our databases
- Updating websites, member platform and social media pages
- Other tasks will depend on current projects and events.
Please note that the maximum length of the internship program is One month. Applicants must be students who have already finished their secondary school education, awaiting admission into tertiary institutions or already admitted into such.
All selected interns must be willing to start work from March 27th, 2017 through to the April 27th, 2017.
Interested candidates should fill the Online Application Form. Please ensure to attach your Letter of Motivation and CV; all written in English language.
Deadline for all applications is March 24th, 2017.
For any further enquiries, please contact our Programs Officer via any of the under-listed channels-
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATIONS HERE!
Got a news tip/information for us? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on twitter @thesheetng
Like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com / The Sheet
This is a 2017 Copyright of thesheet.ng. You may wish to request express approval from thesheet.ng to republish.