About 100 influential personalities are under probes by Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC in the country.
The high-profile individuals who are reportedly being probed by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) include former governors, ex- ministers, justices and an ex-first lady.
An EFCC source told PUNCH that the list includes not less 100 high-ranking public officials and persons who served in the Goodluck Jonathan administration.
As reported, the list have been sent to Abubakar Malami, the attorney general of the federation and minister of justice, by the anti-graft agency.
The investigations on the high profile persons were said to have been instigated by petitions, whistle blowers and through intelligence gathering.
Here is the full list of 24 high profile individuals:
1. Ayodele Fayose, governor of Ekiti
2. Yahaya Bello, governor of Kogi
3. Idris Wada, former governor of Kogi state
4. Godswill Akpabio, former governor of Akwa Ibom state
5. Jonah Jang, former governor of Plateau
6. Ali Modu Sherriff, former governor of Borno state
7. Lucky Igbinedion, former governor of Edo state
8. Patience Jonathan, wife of former president Goodluck Jonathan
9. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, former minister of finance
10. Kayode Fayemi, minister of solid minerals development
11. Diezani Alison-Madueke, former minister of petroleum
12. Mohammed Adoke, former attorney general of the federation
13. Bala Mohammed, former FCT minister
14. Stella Oduah, ex-minister of aviation
15. Godsday Orubebe, former minister of Niger Delta affairs
16. Alison Madueke, retired rear admiral and Diezani Alison- Madueke’s husband
17. Reuben Abati, ex-special adviser to the
president on media and publicity
18. Doyin Okupe, former senior special assistant to the president on public affairs
19. Abdullahi Dikko, former comptroller-general of Customs
20. Walter Onnoghen, chief justice of Nigeria
21. Uche Secondus, former acting chairman of the PDP
22. Bello Fadile, a retired colonel who served under Sambo Dasuki, former NSA
23. Abdul Kafarati, a justice
24. Mohammed Tsamiya, a retired justice
Got a news tip/information for us? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on twitter @thesheet
Like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com / The Sheet
This is a 2017 Copyright of thesheet.ng. You may wish to request express approval from thesheet.ng to republish.