As usual, some Nigerians never cease to amuse by their love for free things which is called awoof in local parlance.
Just because Tuface Idibia pulled out of the so called protest or is it concert, they took to the social media lampooning the young man who is an adult and is responsible for his actions and as a result some have even gone to the ridiculous extent of saying they will not forgive him. For what, you may ask me?
Thus my questions to such people are:
1. Was the outing a protest march or a concert?
2. Was the outing about 2Face as person or about issues?
3. By attacking and cursing Tuface for pulling out of the protest or concert, does it not expose your intentions?
4. Is Tuface fundamental right to protest or concert tied to yours?
5. When and where did you surrender your rights to freely express yourself as guaranteed by the constitution to Tuface Idibia?
Well, from what one gathered based on observation as a result of the outpouring of rage over Tuface Idibia pull out from the event yesterday, is that some persons who showed interest in the outing, saw it more as an opportunity for a free concert rather than a protest march because they expected to be entertained by the R & B crooner.
Unexpectedly, the Tuface Idibia free concert that a lot of them looked forward to, never held and consequently, the awoof began to run their belle and they are angry with the young man for exercising his right to choice of action. But who cares?
“Opinion pieces of this sort published on TheSheet.ng are those of the original authors and do not in anyway represent the thoughts, beliefs and ideas of TheSheet.ng.”
Got a news tip/information for us? Email email@example.com
Follow us on twitter @thesheetng
Like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com / The Sheet
This is a 2017 Copyright of thesheet.ng. You may wish to request express approval from thesheet.ng to republish.