TRAGEDY! Family Of Four Burnt To Death In Kantagora

0
86
Ghanaian petrol station on fire
A recent fire incident. Photo: filed.

A family of four, including two children, was burnt to death in Kantagora, Niger State after their home was consumed by fire.

Malam Mohammed Sani Abdulrahaman, his wife, Shefinat, and two children were said to have been trapped in their one bed-room apartment after power surge in their apartment around 2.30 a.m on the fateful day.

Governor Abubakar Sani Bello, in a condolence message, described the incident as unfortunate, especially with the loss of 47-year-old Mohammed Nafir and his two-year-old sister.

In the message signed by his Chief Press Secretary, Jibrin Baba Ndace, the governor expressed the determination of his administration to overhaul the state Fire Service and re-position it for the challenges ahead.

w-initiative

SEE ALSO: Tragedy! Fire Guts Over A Hundred Shops In Jos


Got a news tip/information for us? Email info@thesheet.ng

Follow us on twitter @thesheetng

BBM Channel: C0042057A

Like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com / The Sheet

This is a 2015 Copyright of thesheet.ng. You may wish to request express approval from thesheet.ng to republish

SUBSCRIBE TO TheSheet TV

YOUR REACTION?
  • Nawaooo 
  • OMG 
  • LOL 
  • Amazing 
  • So sad 
  • Boring 
FavoriteLoadingRead it Later
Facebook Comments

Leave a Reply